We are capable of providing project management and consultancy services including addition and alteration works, retrofitting works, improvement and/or upgrading works, cyclical maintenance works such as redecoration, re-roofing, relaying of tiles, rewiring, replacement and upgrading of mechanical and electrical installations.
Our experienced team of Project Managers will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with our Client’s strategies, commitments and goals.
Key tasks include the following:
- lead the planning and implementation of project
- facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- define project tasks and resource requirements
- develop full scale project plans
- assemble and coordinate project staff
- manage project budget
- manage project resource allocation
- plan and schedule project timelines
- track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- provide direction and support to project team
- quality assurance
- constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- present reports, defining project progress, problems and solutions
- implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- project evaluations and assessment of results
- complete the supervision of projects until completion
- follow up on defects management works.
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects